My radio bumper is fairly short- only 11 seconds. The audio clip I used was Prelude no. 14, because I liked the piano introduction. I heavily distorted it, though. The first layer was the original audio, cut to my liking. The second was cut, pitched down, inverted, normalized, echoed, and faded. On the second layer, I also added my voice. This was also cut and normalized, with hard consonants negatively amplified. The third layer was paulstretched at default settings, faded, and cut.

Screen Shot 2015-02-04 at 4.32.05 PM

This assignment wasn’t too hard, but it was time consuming because I just used trial and error to get the glitched sounds that I wanted.

One comment on “Distorted Bumpers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *